And a dollar short, or something like that.
Anyway, I now officially have a list of goals for 2015.
The writing goals are as follows:
1) Write at least five days a week, at least 1000 words a day, for all of 2015.
2) Finish the short story “New Year’s Eve in Conconully” in the next few days and distribute it to my mailing list, then publish it.
3) Finish Reunion by the end of February and publish it by the end of March.
4) Make more plans for the Unearthly Northwest.
5) Write at least two more novel-length Tales of the Unearthly Northwest — #3 to be published by the end of summer, and #4 by the end of the year. I’ve already got ideas for each of these.
6) Write at least three more short stories and distribute them to my mailing list, then publish them.
That ought to keep me out of trouble, don’t you think?